Three Links Care Society is taking all recommended and ordered measures to protect the health and safety of residents, staff, volunteers and contractors. The following measures are still in effect until further notice:
- All bus trips and entertainers that come into the building regularly are suspended.
- All volunteer visits and care home tours are suspended.
- Regular Zoom meetings are being held with families along with weekly e-mail newsletters informing families of new measures and visitation rules.
- Designated loved ones have been provided direct phone numbers for their family member’s unit and iPads have been made available to Facetime.
- Posters are in place at all Care Centre and Manor entrances, exits and elevators.
- Staff are being screened prior to each shift and are being asked to go home if they are not well.
- Rapid testing has been implemented for both staff and visitors as part of screening process prior to entering the care centre.
- Reception coverage has been extended to include evening hours 7 days a week.
- Cleaning procedures are being continuously enhanced with Clorox wipes being applied to commonly touched areas at least twice a day.
- PPE for all staff and visitors remains in effect
- We continue to meet weekly with our Family Advisory Council
Our Three Links Leadership Team continues to hold regular staff meetings, deliver on-line staff training and participate in regular calls with our partners at Vancouver Coastal Health, Safe Care BC and BC Care Providers Association.
At the same time, we are continuing to implement measures to prevent influenza, gastral intestinal illness and promote quality of life for the residents we serve.
Thank you again for your ongoing patience and support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (604) 434-7211.
For our latest visitation policy view here.
For all infection control updates please visit our News section.