Three Links provides residential care and independent living services to 175 residents in Vancouver’s Renfrew-Collingwood neighbourhood and creates job opportunities for more than 100 staff, service providers and contractors.
Three Links continues to operate a 90-bed residential Care Centre in partnership with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH). In 2020-21, the Society received $6.9 million from VCH to provide a range of complex seniors’ care services.
Three Links continues to operate 39 independent living units at the Three Links Manor with annual support from BC Housing totalling $113,000.
In addition to managing two adjacent residential properties, Three Links continues to:
- deliver project management services for the Odd Fellows Low Rental Housing Society
- administer a lease with the Renfrew-Collingwood Seniors Society that provides space within the Care Centre to operate an adult day care program for neighbourhood seniors.
Three Links operates within the framework established by the BC Societies Act and is led by a volunteer Board of Directors with expertise in health care management, law, financial administration, community engagement, human resources and information technology.
The Three Links Board is supported by an experienced management team responsible for day-to-day operations, ongoing consultation, community engagement and ensuring the Society achieves strategic goals. To provide the best services possible, the management team are supported by:
- dedicated and professional staff
- physicians and medical specialists
- well-established networks of volunteers and contracted service providers