Admission Criteria for Three Links Care Centre

If you think you or a family member needs to move to a residential care facility, your first step is to call the Community Health Centre in the area of the city where you live. In Vancouver, there are 8 centres to contact:

Downtown Community Health Centre Ph: 604-255-3151
Evergreen Community Health Centre Ph: 604-872-2511
North Community Health Centre Ph: 604-253-3575
Pacific Spirit Community Health Centre Ph: 604-261-6366
Pender Community Health Centre Ph: 604-669-9181
Raven Song Community Health Centre Ph: 604-709-6400
South Community Health Centre Ph: 604-321-6151
Three Bridges Community Health Centre Ph: 604-736-9844

A case manager will work with you and your family to determine your care needs and to review your options. The level of care you require will be determined by an assessment of both physical and mental capabilities. If you are in hospital, a social worker will assist you in completing an assessment.

Residency Inquiries for Three Links Manor and Three Links Houses

To apply for residency at Three Links Manor (Supportive Housing), please complete an application form.

Download the application form here.

To rent one of the Three Links Houses, please contact us by email or call (604) 568-6895.

Please note that the Houses are at full capacity and we are not accepting applications at this time.

All completed Housing Application Forms can be submitted online or faxed to (604) 568-7499, attention Housing Services. For more information, please contact Housing Services at (604) 568-6895 or send an email.

Applications for Three Links Manor can be submitted online or dropped off/mailed to:

Three Links Care Society
2934 East 22nd Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5M 2Y4

Attention: Housing Services

Three Links Care Society acknowledges that it is situated on the unceded traditional territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam Indian Band), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish Nation), and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh Nation)