The Three Links Board of Directors is responsible for the stewardship of the non-profit organization. Each Director is required to act honestly and in good faith with a view to the best interests of Three Links in exercising his or her powers and performing his or her duties and functions.
Directors act in a position of trust and has the responsibility to foster the long-term success of Three Links consistent with its Mission Statement and the Board’s responsibilities to its members and stakeholders. Their overall responsibility is to represent all members of Three Links when determining and ensuring appropriate performance of the organization.
In addition to operating under a variety of legislative and regulatory frameworks, the Board develops governance policies, commissions regular audits, maintains a current strategic plan and releases annual progress reports on the steps being taken to achieve the goals of the plan.
- BC Societies Act
- Community Care and Assisted Living Act
- Hospital Act
- Residential Care Regulation
- Three Links – Bylaws
- Development Committee- Terms of Reference
- Quality Committee- Terms of Reference
- Governance Committee- Terms of Reference
- Finance Committee- Terms of Reference
- Accreditation Canada – On-Site Audit Report (October 2018)
- Accreditation Canada – Decision Letter (November 2018)