On behalf of our entire Three Links team, please accept our sincere best for a safe and Happy New Year.
At this time of year, many of us reflect back – and look ahead.
For Three Links, 2017 represented our 35th anniversary of delivering housing and health services to residents of Vancouver’s Renfrew Collingwood neighbourhood. In addition to hosting a special celebration in June, we marked the occasion by:
- increasing our total investment in front line seniors care
- purchasing new equipment to improve the quality of life for our team and residents
- celebrating our Three Links team
- inviting you to participate in an inclusive strategic planning process
- released results of comprehensive resident, family and team surveys
In addition to maintaining the standard of service we have been providing over the past 35 years, 2018 will maintain the momentum generated in the past 12 months. Early in the New Year, we will release a new strategic plan that will reflect feedback from our stakeholder engagement process and shape Three Links over the next three years. In addition to increasing our investments in front line care, the strategic plan will include:
- new measures to support team training, professional development and recognition
- expanded recreation services
- strategic capital investments that improve quality of care and safety
- an increased emphasis on innovation, family and community engagement
- regular reporting on key performance indicators
We look forward to sharing this strategic plan with you in the coming weeks and continuing to invite your feedback throughout the year ahead.
David Hurford, CEO